You got an updated price list?
if anybody would be interestd in buying some jewelry....all is good quality and either came from zales or kays
got a heart shaped diamond necklace
a circle necklace
promise ring
an engagement ring a pretty good size engagment ring too
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
You got an updated price list?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
here it goes
my price:
heart necklace 75
promise ring 120
circle neclkace 300
engagement ring 2000
what i paid for it:
heart necklace 150
promise ring 295
circle neclakce 675
engagement ring 3750
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
and the engagement ring is can either be an engagement ring or a confession of your love cause it is a 3 stone past present future ring from zales so if any guys need to by your wife a ring to shor your love then this is the one
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I'll give you $30 and a case of Chef Boyardee Beefaroni for the whole lot.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
May need ot offer a bottle of whiskey to Bob if a man selling that sorta stuff bound to have had a ruff few weeks.
GO VOLS
1/2 bottle of Wild Turkey 101 added to the mix.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
well actually i would probably consider that offer lol
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
nah man i havent had a rough few weeks actually we broke up back in like october or november last year i think....i have had this stuff awhile just now trying to get rid of it to get some extra cash plus the new girlfriend is wanting me to get rid of it badly
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
if anyone is interested in anything just let me know it is all either from kays and zales and the 2 biggest pieces still have the lifetime warranty on them cause i have made sure to keep up with it
the engagement ring is 1&1/2 cts
the circle necklace is i think 1/2
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks